List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Switched LTR to RTL and can't switch back
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-06-17 9:57:10

Hi,

I've got a combobox here thats embedded into a toolbar and somehow I
managed to switch it to RTL mode, i.e. the text suddenly appears on the
right. The weird thing is this only happens when I switch to that
combobox with a shortcut, using the mouse on the box doesn't trigger
this. I already changed to the shortcut, but that didn't help. When I do
change to the box with shortcut and get into "RTL" mode, it doesn't turn
"off" anymore until I quit the application.

Does anybody have an idea how I can revert this? Oh, btw, this is KDE3.

Andreas

--
Expect the worst, it's the least you can do.