List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Feeding trolls
From:       "David Jarvie" <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-11 10:40:12

On Tuesday 10 June 2008 15:37, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> It is probably best that you attached it to AJS's posting.  His replies

Could I make a request that you use people's names rather than initials in
your postings? Normally on these lists, names are used, so when you use
initials it frequently isn't immediately obvious (to me, at least) who you
are referring to. In this particular case, after a minute's thought I
realised that you're probably referring to Aaron - who I suppose must have
a middle initial of 'J'.

Using names would make reading your posts easier, that's all.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.