List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Feeding trolls
From:       "Nathan Bradshaw" <nathanlbradshaw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-10 18:41:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:21 PM, James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> wrote:
a sad attempt to recast himself as the injured party.

nice try wingnut, but coming on to a development mailing list, engaging in
off topic rants, maligning the character and work of the developers and then
trying to play the injured party when someone has a go at you doesn't make
you a sympathetic figure it just makes you look like what you are: a
pointless distraction and one who can dish it but can't take it to boot.

And of course you don't want to address any particular points, because you
simply can't, and simply listing arguments styles from 'A Troll's guide to
argument techniques' doesn't actually serve to refute anything I said about
you. There is no justification for your participation on this mailing list.
You are not a developer (let's see some of your work if in fact you are a
developer) and you aren't engaging in a conversation about development and
you don't appear fluent in the lingua franca of the list.