List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror doesn't open any webpage
From:       Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 21:10:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!

Everytime I enter a website for example slashdot I get a nice looking error
saying "The requested operation could not be completed
Unexpected Program Termination".

Looking at the debug output in konsole, I see someone is dying in the process:

konqueror(19501)/kio (KIOConnection) KIO::ConnectionServer::listenForRemote:
Listening
on  "local:/home/edulix/.kde4/socket-edulix-laptop/konquerors19501.slave-socket"      \
 konqueror(19501)/kio (Slave) KIO::Slave::gotInput: slave died pid =  19513           \
 konqueror(19501)/kparts KParts::BrowserRun::slotBrowserScanFinished:
BrowserRun::slotBrowserScanFinished
konqueror(19501) KonqRun::handleError: KonqRun::handleError error: "The
process for the http://slashdot.org protocol died unexpectedly."

 See the output generated when entering in slashdot.org in
http://pastebin.com/m4b2a05f6

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
          Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)