List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Extensions and Plugins
From:       Rafael =?utf-8?q?Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-17 23:41:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I think we should agree on referring to plugins only in one way: "extensions"
or "plugins". Some apps use "Extensions" and others use "Plugins". In kate
for instance, both are used in the configuration dialog.

For the shake of easier translation, as well as usability (I guess) I would
propose to only use one term or the other.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.