List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 4.1 Alpha: Discussion At Groklaw
From:       Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-15 21:50:44

At the request of some of the posters there, I'm going to toss this link
onto the list.

http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20080510093748922&title=Re%3A+KDE+ \
4.1+Alpha+(not+very+impressive)!&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=699118#c699141

Some of the conversation branches, especially the "Starting Points"
branch and the "Positive Proposal for Fixing the Problem" branch, may be
useful to note for devs here.  I'd copy directly from the various posts,
but I'm afraid I might miss something important going through the
topics.  Still, the general point of the topic is things in KDE 4.1
alpha that might be improved, and I figured you guys would want to see
that, since that's the whole idea of releasing an alpha in the first
place...