List:       kde-devel
Subject:    =?us-ascii?Q?KDE=204=2E0=2E3=20=22Unable=20to=20load=20library=22=20problem?=
From:       Erbureth <Erbureth () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2008-05-03 10:32:04

Hello,

I just have compiled KDE 4.0.3 from source using guide
on http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4
with few differences. (I used KDE 4.0.3 packed sources
instead of SVN repository and modified cmakekdeall
function a little - .bashrc is included in this post)

However, something probably went bad and I wasn't able
to load some applets and configuration modules.
(It complained about missing libraries.) So I
tried to recompile whole KDE, with even worse result,
no modules seems to be loaded, not even Plasma and
Kicker. Could you please give me at least a hint, where
I am making mistake? I searched forums and mailing lists,
without any result.

Erbureth

Machine:
Acer TM 4652LMi
Pentium M 740
Intel GMA 900
512 MB DDR2 RAM

System:
Debian Lenny (current)
 Debian Kernel 2.6.24
GLibC 2.7
Xorg 7.2
Qt 4.3.4
GCC 4.2

Full build logs included

PS: I have tried building on my main machine with same .bashrc script and same \
sources. Got exactly the same result.

Machine 2:
Athlon XP 2000+
512 MB RAM
GeForce MX 440/440SE (64 MB VRAM)

Running same system as my laptop.

PS 2: I sent this post to kde-linux mailing list a week ago, but i got no answer. So \
if I shouldnt post it here, I apologize for inconvenience.

["=?us-ascii?Q?KDE4buildlogs=2Etar=2Egz?=" (application/x-tgz)]