List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems administering this ist
From:       chris () inferno ! nadir ! org
Date:       2008-05-13 16:49:25

Hi all,

I am the person who accepts all the mails from people not subscribed to the
list and who filters all the spam.
My Laptop broke two weeks ago and since then I couldn't do any administration
tasks because this is the only computer with the password on it.
I am very sorry. I have a Backup of course, but can't run it on any other
machine. Lessons Learned:
  * Backing up software is not enough. You need a hardware backup too.
  * Don't buy lenovo hardware. Their support sucks.

Now you know why the list is not well moderated atm.
Hope this changes soon.

Bye,
       Christoph