List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kcmsambaconf port to KDE 4 / Samba configuration plan for KDE 4
From:       Gary Greene <greeneg () tolharadys ! net>
Date:       2008-05-10 8:19:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 10 May 2008 1:11:47 am Chris Fordham wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone can confirm plans to port this module to KDE 4 or
> if there is an administration strategy for Samba in KDE 4?
>
> Kind rgs,
> Chris

As one of the people that got the ball rolling to get this into KDE a while
back by getting dfaure and laurent in touch with the original author, I'd be
sad to see this not ported forward as it opened up easy configuration of the
samba services on a Linux box. Admittedly the control panel could use a
little love (it's advanced tabpage is in sore need of a redesign).

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net