List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ToolBar action with submenu
From:       "alessandro diaferia" <alediaferia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-07 16:07:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi mailing list,
I was investigating about actions with submenus in toolbars. An arrow
indicating that the submenu exists doesn't appear. I tried using other
styles such as Clearlooks Plastique CDE Redmond..
I found that with Redmond and CDE an arrow appears on that particular
actions. So, is this an oxygen issue? Has anybody found a solution?

Regards.
Alessandro