List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kded4 crash: favicons
From:       Sergey Saukh <thelich () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2008-05-07 3:54:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

Further investigation:

If I understand it  right, "data" signal can be emitted by KIO::Job
(TransferJob) several times, until all data is received. So why there is
explisit job removal if previously received data size exceeds 0x10000 (65k)?

I think it's generally not a good idea to call "delete" on job, while it still
active, may be calling "putOnHold" method of a job is a more cleaner
solution?

--
Best regards,
Sergey A Saukh