List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: plasma compile fails (Re: Error compiling
From:       Nick Ogden <nick () nickogden ! net>
Date:       2008-04-30 13:22:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

No, Plasma is in kdebase/workspace but it depends on kdelibs so you should
have built that too before trying to build kdebase.

Also before deleting your whole build directory try just removing
CMakeCache.txt from the build directory and then rerunning cmakekde from the
source directory.

Regards

--
Nick Ogden