Hi, We at credativ ( http://www.credativ.de ) are hiring to further staff our Open Source Support Center in Germany and in the UK. Credativ's technical staff consists mostly of people who are active developers in Free Software projects such as Debian, PostgreSQL and KDE. So KDE knowledge is of course very much welcome -- especially in terms of KDE usage, KDE-Kiosk and debian packages (basically you should have learned the "KDE for System Administrators" section from techbase.kde.org by heart and you should know that there's a lot that could be improved there ;-) You should have experience with a scripting language and basic Qt/C++ skills would be a plus. Alternatively or additionally you'd have good skills in terms of debian based distributions, databases, free groupware solutions, server administration or programming knowledge. For more information please have a look at: http://www.credativ.de/stellenangebote Thanks, Torsten Rahn --  Torsten Rahn  Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192 credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080 Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<