On Monday April 28 2008 21:07:58 David Jarvie wrote: > For some reason running it under valgrind prevents the crash from happening > (and there is nothing in the valgrind output to indicate any problem at the > place the crash happened). Valgrind reports the usual collection of errors > in KDE, Qt and system libraries, but they don't seem to be related to the > crash. Might be a race condition, then? I believe there is a valgrind skin for debugging race conditions, but I have never tried it. -- regards, Esben >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<