List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Crash during program clean-up
From:       David Jarvie <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-04-28 19:07:58

On Mon 28 April 2008 09:31:30 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Sunday 27 April 2008, David Jarvie wrote:
> > Any ideas either on why it's crashing or on a strategy
> > to find what's going wrong would be gratefully received.
>
> I would try to use valgrind for this one.

For some reason running it under valgrind prevents the crash from happening
(and there is nothing in the valgrind output to indicate any problem at the
place the crash happened). Valgrind reports the usual collection of errors in
KDE, Qt and system libraries, but they don't seem to be related to the crash.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.