List:       kde-devel
Subject:    can't build automoc
From:       David Johnson <david () usermode ! org>
Date:       2008-04-27 17:45:31

I updated kdesupport this morning and now automoc won't build. This is on
FreeBSD and it is not linking with -pthread. I have looked over the
CMakeLists.txt and can find nothing wrong. It is about as simple of a
CMakeLists.txt as one could right. But apparently the line:

target_link_libraries(automoc4 ${QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY})

is not including -pthread. Other kdesupport modules will build fine, such as
qimageblitz. Just not automoc. Any clues?

--
David Johnson