Thiago Macieira wrote: > So, in the end, I can't come up with any valid mailing list to have a frank > and open discussion. Maybe we should have a mailing list version of #kde-cafe? (Just a random thought... It wouldn't be unprecedented, though; Cygwin has cygwin-talk, which is roughly the same thing.) -- Matthew I want to vote for a Conservative Democrat. Too bad they're about as rare as an Honest Politician. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will come along that's both. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<