Thiago wrote: >>So, in the end, I can't come up with any valid mailing list to have a >>frank and open discussion. Maybe kde-quality? From http://www.kde.org/mailinglists/ "kde-quality - for all KDE contributors, being programmers, enthusiasts, testers, writers, etc. who care for KDE. The discussion should focus on the identification and implementation of means to improve the general quality level of KDE applications, new contributors support, and development tasks suggestions. " Seems appropriate. Anyway, this is something to take into account for next year, of course. I always considered SoC a subject that has to be handled with care, as the injection of 3rd party $$ is something delicate to handle in voluntary communities. Right now I propose we focus on the good aspects of the SoC selection, like the fact that we will have 47 new students sponsored to work with KDE, and celebrate the huge work done by the mentors so far. Then, maybe a 2-3 day period for cheering, we could start a thread to collect impressions and evaluate what could be improved for next year, if anything. Regards, Mauricio Piacentini >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<