List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can't indent with kdesdk/scripts/kde-emacs
From:       "Ningyu Shi" <shiningyu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-17 2:45:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everybody,
     I'm trying to use the kde-emacs stuff with my emacs-snapshot, but
everytime I tried to indent using TAB, emacs bugs me with 'no definition for
fucntion c-narrow-out-enclosing-class', so I actually can't do indent
anymore. I searched through google and find similar problems, but no
solution is present. Is it a bug or something related to cc-mode version?
     Hopefully not everybody is using vim ;)
Thanks
--
Ningyu