List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KColorCombo crashes
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-13 19:13:02

Hi,

I have Qt4.4-rc1 and KDE 4.0.66 installed and have a problem with the
KColorCombo.
I just have to create a dialog in Designer, drag a KColorCombo on it and start
the preview (Ctrl+r). The KColorCombo has twice as many entries as it should
have. Half of the entries are invisible (or rather non-existent). If you now
choose one of the non-existing colours, Designer crashes.

The same happened here when I played with a plasma applet. I added the
KColorCombo and started it. In this case the non-existent items came first
and then the "real" ones. However, it also crashed when selecting one of the
second half of items.

I got the following error message:
ASSERT failure in QVector<T>::at: "index out of range",
file /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qvector.h, line 323

Any suggestion?

regards