List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Soprano version for KDELibs TRUNK
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-04-05 23:17:25

Ryan Zeigler wrote:
> On Saturday 05 April 2008 06:46:37 pm James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> When I run CMake for KDELibs TRUNK, I have this error message:
>>
>> -- Soprano version 2.0.4 is too old. Please install 2.0.97 or newer
>>
>> What I have installed is the current KDESupport TRUNK:
>>
>> 	libsoprano.so.4.0.0
>>
>> Do I need to update something?
>
> Where did you install the kdesupport soprano to? I had that problem because I
> installed everything to a weird place using the building kde recipe on
> techbase. I fixed it by adding exporting
> CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=$KDEDIR/lib and CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=$KDEDIR/include

I should have also said that this has been working file for some time --
actually, I build with scripts (so I always do it the same) -- and then
suddenly quit working after I upgraded Qt-Copy which resulted in a
rebuild of Soprano.

No, I didn't use the recipe.

Trunk specific dependencies (except for Qt-Copy) are installed in:

	/usr/local/KDE-TRUNK

IAC, setting the two environment variables seems to have fixed the problem.

Thanks, I should have thought of that, but ...

--
JRT