On 18.03.08 14:18:54, James Richard Tyrer wrote: > I find that KDESupport in SVN TRUNK now requires Qt-4.4.0 Beta to > compile Soprano. It now uses: > > QCoreApplication::applicationPid > > which isn't in Qt-4.3.3. Fortunately, the error message was clear and > obvious this time. > > Since KDE-4.0 BRANCH is dependent on Soprano, this meant that I was > unable to build KDELibs-4.0 BRANCH against Soprano which was linked > against Qt-4.4.0 Beta. > > If this is correct that KDELibs-4.0 BRANCH and KDESupport should be > built against >= Qt-4.4.0 Beta, then the build systems need to be > updated to check for this version. No, your expectations are wrong. For kdelibs 4.0.x you should use the last Soprano release, trunk/kdesupport is for trunk/KDE not for branches/KDE/4.0. Andreas -- Are you ever going to do the dishes? Or will you change your major to biology? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<