I find that KDESupport in SVN TRUNK now requires Qt-4.4.0 Beta to compile Soprano. It now uses: QCoreApplication::applicationPid which isn't in Qt-4.3.3. Fortunately, the error message was clear and obvious this time. Since KDE-4.0 BRANCH is dependent on Soprano, this meant that I was unable to build KDELibs-4.0 BRANCH against Soprano which was linked against Qt-4.4.0 Beta. If this is correct that KDELibs-4.0 BRANCH and KDESupport should be built against >= Qt-4.4.0 Beta, then the build systems need to be updated to check for this version. -- JRT >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<