List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KWebTest: A functional website testing tool using KHTML available
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-10 11:49:34

Hi Manish,
thanks for the work.

Is it possible to use selenium with KWT? ( http://selenium-core.openqa.org/ )

it would be good if KWT can provide better support for an existing web
functional test framework (such as selenium) so that the same test can
be executed in FF/IE/KHTML (and webkit too?)

(selenium does claim support for konqueror, but I think the support is
limited and it does not provide recording facility for konqueror)

regards,
Cougar

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Manish Chakravarty
<manishchaks@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi KDE developers,
>
>  KWebTest is functional website testing tool using KHTML.
>  Version 0.2 is now available.
>
>  Features added:
>  - "live" forms input ( You type the query in the test pane and it gets
> entered into the relevant HTML form, live!)
>  -  Playback of live forms.
>  -  A full fledged DOM explorer.
>

>  I have also made a .pdf user manual.
>
>  Please do have a look at manual and if possible the code.
>
>  User Manual:
> http://kwebtest.googlecode.com/files/KWebTest%20User%20Manual%20v0.2.pdf
>  Code ( LGPLed) : http://kwebtest.googlecode.com/files/kwebtest-0.2.tar.gz
>  Project Page: http://code.google.com/p/kwebtest/
>

>  Feedback, Criticisms , Requests (and even forking ;) ) is more than
> welcome!
>
> ( I am monzie on #kde-devel / #kde-solaris / #kde-in / )
>

> --
> Manish Chakravarty
> http://manish-chaks.livejournal.com/

生于忧患,死于安乐