I want to execute a bash script and display the results to the user. Since the output is very heavily formated, executing the script in "konsole --noclose ..." seems the most tidy solution. I currently just use the system() function to do this and it works but the main application freezes until the user closes the konsole. I think there must be a better KDE way of doing this and I have found KProcess but that causes Konsole problems; it does not provide the right environment. The error messages: konsole: WARNING: Unable to open a pseudo teletype! Uh oh.. can't get terminal attributes.. are produced. I only need a 'DontCare" mode of running. What is the best way to do this? TIA -Robin -- >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<