List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror bookmarks
From:       Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 9:57:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello!

I'd like to know who wrote the bookmark wallet idea in
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2008/Ideas#Konqueror ,
because I was thinking about a similar (but not identical) idea for my
student propossal, and I'd like to discuss it =). Anyone knows? The wiki
doesn't help much as it only shows an IP related to that change in the hitory
of the page.

Thanks in advance,
           Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)