List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Need some pointer
From:       Pierre Thibault <pthibault33 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2008-02-28 19:21:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I am new to KDE development. For my first KDE project, I would like to develop a \
window utility.

First I would like to know where the code that I need would be. I want the code that \
groups the windows together in the task bar. Second, I would like the code that \
displays the window list when we do a Alt-Tab. Could someone tell me where this code \
is located for KDE 3 and which module I would need to download to access it?

Thank you.

Pierre

http://www.flickr.com/gift/