List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde4.1 svn
From:       aishen <aishen () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-02-25 9:02:35

révision 778998

and before
I have problems to set icons on the taskbar : i must put twice the icon
and delete the last one to have icon well set on it
I compile crystal kwin and bespin theme they use to work on kde4.0.1
but no more on svn ?
thanks for help :)
I am on kubuntu gutsy 64 bits (but same on 32 bits) kde4 is
in /usr/lib/kde4 qt4.4 in /usr/lib/qt so --prefix=/usr/lib/kde4 for
crystal and bespin.
Henri