List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Is it possible to set our own holidays on KOrganizer?
From:       Franklin <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2008-02-25 6:40:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi list,

Maybe this is an old question or even an FAQ, but I have searched and found no
solution.

Is it possible to set our own holidays on KOrganizer?  Right now KOrganizer
had a feature choosing holidays setting for different locales.  However,
although we are in locale zh_TW but our holidays are not necessary identical
to the national holidays.  Usually every company has their own calendar.  Is
it possible to set "custom" holiday settings?

If impossible for now, would it be a to-do in KDEpim4?

Best Regards,
Franklin