Hello everyone! after upgrading to kde 3.5.9, kmail shows a dialog box with this text: Authorization failed, An error occurred during authentication: SASL(-1): generic failure: Parse error authentication not supported I click OK a everything works as normal (except for the dialog box of course) I use TLS for transport and DIGEST-MD5 for authentication. I've not touched my cyrus/sasl configuration in months, and this bug/feature/whatever is new since the mentioned upgrade. What could be causing this? Logs show nothing obvious, but I can post them too if anyone thinks is important. (I'm not subscribed to kdepim-devel, please CC me. Posted to kde-devel just in case this a "feature" of kdelibs) Best regards, Norberto >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<