List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Clear button on KComboBox blocks current selection
From:       Stephen Kelly <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-16 16:02:50

Hi,

While using KFontSizeAction I notice that the clear button blocks the text
of the selected item. This also happens for any KSelectAction I use.

After looking though to KComboBox and KLineEdit I think the fix will be
somewhere between them. KLineEdit has a KLineEditStyle->overlap variable.
That may need to be set with the correct width after filling the combobox
with the items. I'm not really sure how the overlap var works. Maybe
someone familiar with those classes can have a look?

On the right, the clear button blocks the selected font size:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4350/kfontwidgetsor9.png

Cheers,

Steve.