List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Is anyone interested by the weekly build on KUbuntu 7.10 ?
From:       Valentin RUSU <valentin.i.rusu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-12 11:08:31

Hello everybody,

Since several weeks now, every weekend, I'm performing a KDE4 compile on
my home computer. I transfer the binaries (debug mode) also transfer on
my work laptop. It works well, though I encountered some crashes - but
I'm doing this precisely to hunt these crashes, then report them.

My ISP is providing a large file transfer service, for free, and I'm
wondering if anyone is interested by my weekly build (the tar.bz2
weights approx 620 Mb, including debugging symbols). If yes, juste let
me know, to put in place the upload procedure :) And oh, I'll provide
also the complete application list I'm actually compiling, wich could be
adjusted (but I hope it'll not be too long).

Keep on,
Valentin