List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE3 krunner always shows on head 1 and forces apps onto that
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-02-08 18:47:15

On 08.02.08 10:43:19, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> Seli xinerama patches are applied to kdelibs/kdebase only.
> The Qt3 wasn't uploaded yet. I'm not sure it's related.
> I must upload Qt3.3.8b soon, i'll add it.

I've built Qt with the patches from Lubos and indeed that fixes the
problem for me. minicli now shows up on the desktop with the cursor.

Do you want me to file a bugreport in debians bts, so you won't forget
to add the patch?

Andreas

--
You're working under a slight handicap.  You happen to be human.