mmm ... ok ... I don't have any crystal ball here but this smells to fork of qt ... maybe in 2009 o 2010

Please don't take this commentn seriously, is only what I think that could be happens if nokia don't respect the agreement (I hope that this don't happen) ... however I don't see to nokia as a entity that have a fully support to the free software community ...

Greetings

2008/1/28, Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher@kde.org>:
On Monday 28 January 2008 17:04:48 Otávio Souza wrote:
> And the old KDE developers in Trolltech? Aaron and the other guys, Will
> they continue working?

Yes, they will. Read the announcements. Nokia will continue Qt development and
support the free software community just as Trolltech did before.