Yes, It will get there, Im waiting until we move to Qt 4.4 so I can go crazy with the layout. There is much to do. I spoke to the Marble people we talked about how to integrate marble into the weather plasmoid. I still dont see how just yet. But it is something I definitely want to do. You can see weather for Berlin now :) but the current code in playground is 'brokenish' until We begin Plasma for KDE 4.1. Shawn. ----- Original Message ---- From: Andreas Silberstorff To: kde-devel@kde.org Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 4:42:05 PM Subject: Re: kdetoys module coordinator. (Was: Re: kdetoys and kweather and sites outside england and US of A) Am Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008 20:47:46 schrieb Henry de Valence: > On Sunday 27 January 2008 2:35:10 pm Stefan Böhmann wrote: > > - 2 (kweather and kwordclock) looks like unmaintained and have a > > new alternate based on plasma > > Well, I'm working on a plasma version, but I don't know how much of the > original functionality it'll have. The standalone KWorldclock has cool > stuff like adding flags etc. If it were up to me, I'd leave it at least > until the plasma one is done. Besides, some people might not want it as a > plasma applet. I would love the weather plasmoid if it gets somewhere close to the kicker applet :-) If only once the ability for a weather review for berlin in germany where I live will come back that would be great. Wish I had both more time and more capability I would like to provide help rather then complaints. Keep the good work and keep your own time scale as it is your free choice. -----Inline Attachment Follows----- >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<