Hello :), I have a little problem here, the device manager (Device Notifier) can't read an audio CD, I know that the audio CDs don't have a valid file sistem, so I wondering What can I do to read an audio CD?

I have livflac-dev and libflacc++-dev but when I try to build kdemultimedia got this message:

******************************** BEGIN ****************
-- Looking for FLAC__stream_encoder_set_write_callback in FLAC
-- Looking for FLAC__stream_encoder_set_write_callback in FLAC - not found
-- Could not find Flac
-- Found Plasma: /home/percy/kde/lib/libplasma.so
-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these packages.
+ taglib
+ OggVorbis
+ MusicBrainz
+ cdparanoia
-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
+ TunePimp: A library for developing MusicBrainz enabled tagging applications < http://www.musicbrainz.org/products/tunepimp>
Provides MusicBrainz tagging in Juk.
+ FLAC: An encoder/decoder for the Free Lossless Audio Codec <http://flac.sourceforge.net>
Required to build the AudioCD FLAC plugin.

Some info:

Distro: Debian Sid (Debian 4.2.2-3)
KDE: 4.00.80 (4..0.8 >= 20080104) [Trunk]
Qt: 4.3.3 [Trunk]
CUPS: 1.3.4
Kernel: 2.6.22-3-amd64 #1 SMP

I don't have any problems with another kind of CDs (data cds), only with audio cds ...

Greetings ;-)