List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Disappearing main toolbar
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2008-01-25 12:19:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

after trying a lot of things already, I am running out of ideas and I hope to
get more ideas/solution(s) to the problem here.

The problem is, that within KMyMoney (http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net) the
toolbar disappears after a change through the standard 'Configure Toolbars'
dialog. The main toolbar object gets deleted by some internal function but
not rebuild. Quitting the application and restarting it, the toolbar is back
again incl. all the changes made. Other applications (eg KMail etc) don't
show this behavior in the same environment.

This happens with KDE 3.5.7 and 3.4.0 alike.

What could be the cause of this? We're using a standard setupGUI() call to
instantiate all this.

If there is someone who wants to give it a try, the problem exists in current
CVS HEAD revision and is reproducible on a lot of systems (AFAIK).

Any help/idea is very much appreciated at this point. TIA.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

If it's there and you can see it, it's real.
If it's there and you can't see it, it's hidden.
If it's not there and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's not there and you can't see it, it's gone.