List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KWorldclock problems
From:       Henry de Valence <hdevalence () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-24 17:24:26

I was working on KWorldclock, committed some changes which worked, and then
worked on it some more, but then it stopped working, so I reverted, and now
it still doesn't work, even though I reverted to the version that worked
before...

When I start it, it just doesn't launch at all, and then eventually gives me:
<unknown program name>(8780)/: Communication problem with  "kworldclock" , it
probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Did not receive
a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a
reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken." "

Can someone test whether the kworldclock in trunk works or if it's a problem
with my setup or what?

P.S. If my code is really terrible it's because I'm 16 and pretty new to
programming. If I'm doing something all wrong, let me know so I can to it the
right way.
--
Harry de Valence