List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KIO::TransferJob and HTTP error codes
From:       Martin =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <orvio () orvio ! de>
Date:       2008-01-18 11:00:27

Hello,

Is there any way to acces the error codes received by the TransferJob?
There is the method isErrorPage(), but sometimes the proper reaction depends
on the exact error code. For example, if the job failed due to an expired
authentication I might renew the authentication and resend the request, while
I cannot recover from all other errors and need to give up.
I cannot use the error() method because it will not indicate an error. At
least not if the error happens to be a 403.

Cheers
Martin