List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Buidling KDE 4: kde4-config
From:       Ward Loockx <ward () loockx ! be>
Date:       2008-01-09 22:51:54

Hello,

I'm trying to build KDE4 from the devel manual on the kde website. Now
when i try to build /kdepimlibs/ with /cmakekde/ it gives to following error
/
Cmake Error: ERROR: Could not find KDE4 kde4-config/

I searched the web and it has something todo with the cmakes
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX parameter that I don't get very well.

I should use this prefix with every cmake command? But I'm using the
bashrc example script to make kde.

Greets,
Ward