List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: make problems on openSUSE 10.3
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2008-01-04 22:44:27

Am Freitag, 4. Januar 2008 22:51:17 schrieb Ulrich Weigelt:
> kshowmail

I feel quite sorry, I confused things rather then help.
Two nights ago I encountered a similar error when I tryed to create a tarball
for kalva 0.8.90 from kalvas svn dir with svn2dist. There I got a tarball
created that was missing the configure script. After updating the admin dir
in KDE/trunk/playground/multimedia svn2dist was again able to build a tarball
with configure script.

Reading Your post more closely Your problem does not seem to be of the same
sort.

Actually I can only guess what is missing. First thought would be something
like kdeadmin3-devel. But it seems there is no such package for SUSE 10.3.