List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Tagging Freeze for KDE 4.0.0
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-01-03 20:08:50

Reminder:
Today (2008/01/03) at midnight UTC we start the Tagging Freeze for KDE 4.0.0.

Only allowed changes: compile fixes; *reviewed* fixes of blocker bugs; changes
needed to build the release tarballs.

Please update your application version numbers today for a 4.0.0 release.
For the translators: please no more translations permitted either.

We will let you know when trunk is open again for 4.0.1 bug-fixing.

The Release Team.