List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CFS/ME New Year
From:       David Johnson <david () usermode ! org>
Date:       2007-12-29 0:28:46

On Friday 28 December 2007 04:15:22 pm James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> So, I have reached the conclusion that I am not going to be able to
> contribute to the KDE project any longer.  I am very sad about this.
> But, I see no other choice.  It is obvious that many people don't want
> me to work on the project and now they will have their wish.

Please don't go! I have enjoyed your presence here. Sometimes you have been
right, and sometimes wrong, but I have learned that when you are raising an
issue, that we need to pay attention. You have been a valuable contributor to
the world's greatest desktop.

Thank you for your efforts.

--
David Johnson