List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kcoloredit maintenance
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Percy_Camilo_Trive=F1o_Aucahuasi?=" <orgyforever () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-24 15:20:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Artur, is nice to work in this project. About the bug, I was seeing
the code and i wondering if is a good idea that the color class (color.h)
could contain the comment about the color.

>I am also writing now some image related open source app in Java, and
>it will contain a color chooser, too. The color chooser will have some
>features KColoredit does not have. If it would be any help for you, I
>might give you the code, and at least parts of it should be easily
>portable to C++. If you would be interested in any such work, please
>mail me, too.

Thanks, please any help would be great, actually i'm only focused in
kcoloredit so i hope to do my best.

Happy holidays and have a prosperous new year