On Sunday 23 December 2007 10:57:09 Percy Camilo Triveņo Aucahuasi wrote: > Hello Allen, i would like help with kcoloredit. > So kcoloredit would be ported to kde4 api and then solved this bug? > > Please send me more details. I will be free about 3 months. > Hi Percy, Yes, first port to kde4 api, then fix bugs. Please have fun! Maybe Artur Rataj can give you more information to get started. -Allen > Greetings > > 2007/12/23, Allen Winter : > > On Sunday 23 December 2007 06:47:26 Artur Rataj wrote: > > > Hello, I have receiver another batch of Kcoloredit bugs so I recalled > > > that I am a maintainer of the app ;) > > > > > > I do not have a time to maintain the app, and I do not even develop > > > anything in C++ any more. Thus, I would like to resign. > > > > > > The worst bug of the app, perhaps never reported, is that it deletes > > > the comments, while it could just make them additional entries. The UI > > > is strange/outdated, too. > > > > > > Best regards and thanks for your support while I was developing for KDE, > > > Artur > > > > If anyone is interested in becoming the new Kcoloredit maintainer, please > > note that the code for the KDE4 version lives in > > trunk/extragear/graphics/kcoloredit. > > > > Also, I added an entry for Kcoloredit to > > http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KDE4/Application_Porting_Status > > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe > > << > > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<