List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmail feature request
From:       Nathan Aubrey <nathan () paysonlinux ! org>
Date:       2007-12-20 17:20:36

I use kmail exclusively and I use IMAP on my desktops with disconnected-IMAP
on my laptops. But I have a huge folder list and I keep everything sorted and
organized. I would love to be able to right-click a folder and select Create
New Message and then edit the subject and type in the body and click save and
have it create the message in that specified folder. Instead of sending
myself an email with the contents, it would just be easier.

Is this a possibility, or is it already possible, if so how?

Nathan