List:       kde-devel
Subject:    createPackage.sh for KDE4
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-19 12:17:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

Seeing that KTorrent 3.0 for KDE4 is nearing completion, I want to release a
first beta version. For KDE3 I have a script named createPackage.sh which a
couple of people wrote a few years back, found it somewhere in the kde SVN
repository. I have been using that to generate all my packages for KDE3. My
question now is, has somebody modified this to generate KDE4 packages ?

Obviously I can modify this myself, but if somebody has already done this,
it would be duplicate work.

Joris,