On Saturday 15 December 2007, Martin K. Schreder wrote: > Well that's just my 5 folloup-thoughts :) You are free to use whatever font you wish on your own desktop. No one is stopping you. For the default desktop, however, we are limited to generic fonts, as KDE has no control (none) over what distros decide to ship with. In addition, years of experience, from every desktop, leads to the conclusion that a sans serif font is easier on the eyes. Thus, the current default of the generic "Sans Serif". -- David Johnson >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<