List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cmake problem
From:       Nathan Aubrey <nathan () paysonlinux ! org>
Date:       2007-12-11 16:54:32

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 09:39:06 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 December 2007 11:20:38 Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> > I'm running a source build with no other environments on it.
> > What alerted me to this is I reinstalled the system and tried to log in
> > with a seperate user, and I get the error that it cannot find lnusertemp,
> > which is in /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/lnusertemp .
>
> The command 'kde4-config --path exe --locate lnusertemp' should print
> /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/lnusertemp for this user.  If not, there must be
> an install problem someplace for you.  Maybe this user has a broken $PATH
> so it isn't finding the correct kde4-config??

> >> unsubscribe <<

Correct! As root, it works properly, but as the user 'kde' that I'm testing,
it does not work. What I don't understand is all my environment variables are
called from the same file that both root and kde access.

All my variables are in /etc/profile.d/kde.sh which is called by /etc/profile
upon login. All the paths are the same between the two users... So I'm at a
loss at the moment.

nathan