List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kio slave http
From:       mirttex85-kde () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2007-11-27 12:25:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
I was talking to David, about an 304 not modified answer, and he told me to ask here; \
(Do I need to be in this list to see the answers?) The thing is that when using kio \
slave http, sometime I got this response and I stay without data!! If I remove the \
.kde4 dir, it works for sometime, and then again the problem, I didn't ask for \
content changed, Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks!

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para \
armazenamento! http://br.mail.yahoo.com/